Saturday, September 15, 2007

#14 Week 6

I, too, search Technorati for School Library Learning 2.0 and got 1600 + hits, but went back and put quotation marks around my search terms, "School Library Learning 2.0", and got a much more manageable 201 blog posts - mostly about Thing #14. I found 14 blogs using "School Library Learning 2.0," and 45 photos, but I don't see where to search tags! In the advance search - duh. Found the same stuff again.

I can see where tagging articles, etc., would help the web live community develop networks of information on specific topics. I think I don't have the time for it right now. As with so many of these new web tools, they are very time consuming to start with.

I am hoping to take just a few web tools from School Library Learning 2.0 that I can put to use.

1 comment:

IrmaPince said...

Finding a few good things that work for you are what this tutorial is all about. We can't do all of it all the time or we wouldn't have time to do the rest of our jobs. Just take what you can and enjoy it.

Blogroll